JOHNSON CITY, Tenn., Feb. 3, 2022 — Axiscor Performance Floors announces the addition of exciting new styling visuals and product enhancements to four collections by one of the fastest-growing SPC brands in the U.S.
Axiscor’s highly popular Prime Collection has been renamed PrimePLUS. Enhancements to this collection include:
- The addition of two new colors, Oak Natural and Tidewater, rounding out the collection to eight selections
- A wear layer increase of more than 65% to a high-performing 20mil thickness, providing greater scuff resistance and longer wear life
- New antimicrobial properties added to the increased wear layer to prevent bacterial growth for a cleaner surface
- A higher-density 1mil IXPE pad for a quieter sound underfoot
- An increased warranty of 25 years for residential use and five years for light commercial use
Five new colors have been added to Axiscor’s best-selling PRO Collection, which is available in three size platforms:
- Aspen Hickory increases the PRO 7 Collection to six selections, all of which feature 7-inch x 60-inch planks
- Smokey Pass and Dark Walnut expand the PRO 9 Collection to six selections, all of which feature 9-inch x 60-inch planks
- Shadow Stone and Dunstan stone enlarge the PRO 12 Collection to six selections, all of which feature 12-inch x 24-inch tiles
All PRO Collection selections now include an antimicrobial finish for a cleaner surface. The entire collection also includes a tough, commercial 20mil wear layer, with an Embossed in Register (EIR) finish for natural realism that closely matches high-end hardwood. The PRO Collection is available in a 6mil thickness, with cut and painted beveled edges.
“We have been focused on two key targets since we first introduced Axiscor in early 2019,”
says Art Layton, director of specialty products. “These include providing outstanding service to our distributors and retailers, and offering the most realistic visuals available in the industry. We have been able to maintain very reliable order fill rates and quality service, even in these challenging times, and early feedback about our latest color additions has been extremely positive. This makes us very optimistic for 2022.”
All new introduction samples are in place at Axiscor displaying retailers across the country and can also be viewed on our website. Retailers may order small samples from our website free-of-charge through a program to help continue business while in-person contact with customers is limited.
For more information about Axiscor and our line of SPC flooring products, visit www.axiscor.com.
About Axiscor Performance Floors
Established in 2019, Axiscor Performance Floors currently manufactures SPC flooring in three distinctive collections: Axis Trio, Axis Pro and Axis PrimePLUS. The company is headquartered in Johnson City, Tennessee. For more information, visit www.axiscor.com.